Monday 28 July 2014

Hyper Japan was great!

Here is a quick update of Hyper Japan. It's a fabulous event with lots of interesting stuffs, food and shows. Including music band, martial art, vocaloid show, etc. It was lots of fun! (Although I didn't have time to watch those shows, I could HEAR them. Lol.) I will share some photos with you when TH Yu uploads them.

Thank you all the people who came to visit me and supported my artworks. You are amazing! I choose two of my favourite commissions on Saturday and Sunday to share with you. Hope you like them.

(Commissions are all done with pencil line. Sorry those pictures are not very clear.XD)


Saturday:




Sunday:




Finally is Sebastian saying thank you to you. I drew it on my train home.^__^




My next convention is Camcon on 30th Aug in Cambridge. Hope you see you again.^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment