Wednesday 8 October 2014

Doujinshi - Ciel the Little Red


My latest Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) doujinshi is out!!! It's called Ciel the Little Red.







= Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) fan book =

- Size: A4 
- Pages: 16 
- Rating: G 
- Price: £7 
- Shipping worldwide in Standard / 2nd class

- Story: It's about how Little Red and The Wolf signed the devilish contract.


- Sample pages:



- Complimentary Gift (A6 print): Ciel the Gorgeous Red = =+




I loooooooove Sebastian's wolf ears.XD It's my first Kuroshitsuji fan book. I'm very happy with it. Hope you like it, too. Now this doujinshi book is ready for sell, please follow this link to my store.

It will also be available at the conventions I attend. Please see my convention list at right. Welcome to read it and buy it from me in person. I'd be happy to sign it for you.^__^

Hope to see you soon!^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment