Monday 31 October 2016

Fabulous London Comic Con Weekend!

MCM London Comic Con finished last weekend. It was absolutely wonderful!

Thank all the people who visited me and supported my artworks. Your support makes me go further!

I'd like to announce one amazing things happened during this convention which is my latest art print -Betsutengai- got sold! It was high quality print on a semi-glossy photo paper, which made it the best product on my table. I really appreciate and very happy this dear customer liked it and brought it home. Thank you very very much!



There's another special thing happened that I met three Taiwanese girls in this event, one of them was even from the same hometown as me! I'm really happy. :D

I got some interesting commissions like a yaoi request, LoveLive! and a couple of original characters, which were very fun to draw.





Manga portrait is a huge part in the convention, too. Here are my favourite portraits from each day.






At last, I'd like to show you my collection from other artists. They are all very talented and hard working.



This MCM is my last convention this year. Looking forward to seeing you everyone again next year! ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment