Monday 7 November 2011

Comica Comiket on 12 Nov

My next event will be on 12 Nov. Here is the information about it:

- Comica Comiket: Independent Comics Fair -
Free entry. All welcome!!!
Date: 12 Nov 2011, 11am to 6pm
Venue: Bishopsgate Institute, 230 Bishopsgate, London

This time I'll share table with TH Yu.


Here is an overview of my stuffs:

>> Death Note / D.Gray-man Doujinshi Books

>> A4 Prints

>> A6 Prints / Photo cards

>> Lamination Cards

>> Notepaper

>> Commissions (Manga portrait or original characters)
- A6 Chibi style full-body (With colour £8)
- A5 weist up sketch £3
- A4 weist up sketch £6

Thank you everyone for coming to say hi.:) And I'll appreciate a lot for buying my stuffs. Thank you!!

* Click to view large picture.
My stuffs for Comica Comiket

No comments:

Post a Comment