Monday 10 September 2012

MCM Expo London on 26-28 Oct 2012

**Update**

MCM Expo London table number has come out!!
My table number is H5 !!
Hope to see you there.^_^



Hello! Everyone!! How are you?

Here is a big news for you! I'm going to MCM Expo in London in October!! Here is information about MCM:

-Location: Excel London, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1XL
-Date: 26-28 Oct
-Group name: Liona Wu & TH Yu
-Table number: H5


I seem to have the same stuffs as last MCM. Maybe I'll have a small colour collection book? Anyway, have a look of my product list so far. I'll update immediately once related news comes up.:)



DOUJINSHI BOOKS

D-Class Fight
A funny story mixed with Death Note, D.Gray-man and a little Gundam Seed. This book is in Mandarin. It will be sold with two gift bookmarks. English translation can be downloaded from web address provided upon purchase.
On Sale £3
Name of Image


A4 PRINTS
£4 /each




A5 PRINTS
£2 /each




A6 PRINTS
£1 /each




OTHERS

Mini Bookmarks
£0.50 /each




Laminated Cards (Artist: Unipo)
£0.50 /each
Name of Image  Name of Image


*SPECIAL COMMISSION* MANGA PORTRAIT
£6 per person
Name of Image

Hope you'll like my products and have a great time in MCM Expo.
See you there!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment