Sunday 19 May 2013

I'm offering Cat Ears Manga Portrait in MCM Expo London

I'm going to offer Cat Ears Manga Portrait in upcoming event - MCM Expo London.

As manga portrait is more and more popular in recent events, and I've done regular manga portrait for more than a year, I decided to offer something different. However, to be honest, I'm not very good at drawing cat ears characters. So I've done some practice here.

Below are several models who commissioned me in last MCM and Camcon last year. I drew their cat-ears portraits for practicing. This is how I'll do it and you can get an idea how your portrait would look like. Hope you'll be interested in the new style.^__^

I'll keep practicing until the event comes. Also see My Product List and MCM Expo London Table Map.

*If you are one of the models and will come to MCM, welcome to my table and collect your cat ears portrait for free.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment