Sunday 13 October 2013

Supermarkedonians - Marx

This is Marx, the gentleman of my Supermarkedonians characters. I personally like him the most amount my four.:) I want Marx look classic but also fashionable in the design. From the past until now, he keeps learning, walking forward and not looking back. This is why I like him the most.:)



Following is the process I draw Marx. Please click in to view.




* This is the first draft of Marx. Looks like a boring man.


* The second draft of Marx. Yes, I firstly drew him with long hair.XD


* Lineart, he became with short hair.
I'm sorry I just change my mind whenever I like.XD


* Base colour. I again changed his hand lifting the hat.


* Build up the shadow, lightening, and the details.


* Flower decorating. I wanted to draw him covered with flowers.
But at last I only put flower pattern on his coat.


* Background. I put gradient colour from purple to green, added some strips to create a simple depth.


* Copy and adjust the flowers we used before, set the flower layer "Screen".
Erase some parts of the flowers, draw some smoke with airbrush to make a foggy look.


* Put Marx in the middle, then done.^^


 If you're interested in my other character Sada, you can find Sada here.^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment