Saturday 22 October 2016

Thunderbolt Fantasy - Twitter sketches bunch

This week I've been drawing Thunderbolt Fantasy doujin comic every evening after work. The CP I'm drawing is 殤不患 x 凜雪鴉 (Shō Fu Kan x Rin Setsu A)♥ This pair is really cute!




If Thunderbolt Fantasy is new to you, feel free to check out its website and PVs and prepare to be amazed!
Official website
Wikipedia
PV 1
PV 2

Okay, come back to my story, it's going to have five pages. There will be a five to six pages sequence after this one. I'm thinking of publishing them to a doujin book in A5 size with total 14-16 pages. Thunderbolt Fantasy is not widely known yet, so I'm not sure if I should publish it. (I'm afraid no one's gonna buy it…) Maybe I'll simply do paid digital download in my Etsy shop.

Anyway, it's a good chance to try out Clip Studio Paint for something I love. I've never used it for comics yet. I'm gonna finish this story first and decide publish thing afterwards. Hope to update soon, and of course I'll translate it to English.☺



No comments:

Post a Comment