Saturday 11 February 2012

Angouleme Comics Festival 2012

Tim and I went to Angouleme Comics Festival on 26 Jan to see Taiwan Expo. We booked the accommodation too late and only could live in a nearby city - Bordeaux. So it became a trip visiting both Bordeaux and Angouleme.:)

我和熊主要是去看安古蘭漫畫節,不過因為飯店訂的太晚,所以只能住到附近的波爾多,於是此行就一次拜訪兩個地方囉!^^


Expo Taiwan:







My friend Tpcat was one of the artists invited to this festival. We haven't seen each other for ages! It was really good that I could see her and say my wishes to her face to face. Her new fluffy chubby animal characters are extremely adorable! If you like fluffy cuties you must check out her website and get some books.:) - tpcat.net

我的朋友捲貓也獲邀來參展,此行在法國相見歡真的好開心!她畫的毛茸茸小動物超級可愛,喜歡小動物的朋友一定要看看她的作品喔!(連結在上面)^^





There are 21 venues with different themes and they spreaded the whole town! Tim and I only stayed two days and it was far not enough! (Plus we spent most of time in Expo Taiwan.) I personally think even four days are not enough at all. But well, next year I'll go again and challenge myself exploring everything over there.:)

安古蘭漫畫節場地遍及整個小鎮,一共有21個場館,每個場館都可以逛很久。感覺四天的時間好像還是不夠好好逛完全部的場館。今年因為主場是台灣漫畫的關係,幾乎兩天的時間都花在台灣館裡。下次一定要拚了,好好逛完全部的場!



For more photos please click here.
(更多照片)

Other links (其他):
Taiwan special exhibition
Ocean of Taiwan comics (French) (中文)
Tim's post of Angouleme & Bordeaux




No comments:

Post a Comment